Stocking up on the Charmin
Could I possibly pee any more than I already do?! I've seriously noticed that the toilet paper is dwindling at a faster speed in the past week. I loved being pregnant with Em, but I have to say that getting up and peeing 57 times a night is not something I've missed.
My BIL's ex-wife found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. This is the ex-SIL that has 3 kids, therefore thinks she is the expert on pregnancy, childbirth, and childrearing. Not to mention she is a complete whackjob (hence the reason she is my BIL's ex). She spent my entire pregnancy with Emily trying (unsuccessfully) to make me worry about anything she could think of. So now I get to deal with all her unwanted advice and negativity for another 8 months. Grrreat...
Emily has been making me melt the past few days. Ok, so it doesn't take much, but whatever. She has started saying "I love you" without us saying it first. Except that she says "I love you too!" with much emphasis on the "too". It's so funny and cute. With all these pregnancy hormones I could cry at the drop of a hat. Ok, so I'm a sap even without the hormones, but I will use the excuse while I can.
My BIL's ex-wife found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. This is the ex-SIL that has 3 kids, therefore thinks she is the expert on pregnancy, childbirth, and childrearing. Not to mention she is a complete whackjob (hence the reason she is my BIL's ex). She spent my entire pregnancy with Emily trying (unsuccessfully) to make me worry about anything she could think of. So now I get to deal with all her unwanted advice and negativity for another 8 months. Grrreat...
Emily has been making me melt the past few days. Ok, so it doesn't take much, but whatever. She has started saying "I love you" without us saying it first. Except that she says "I love you too!" with much emphasis on the "too". It's so funny and cute. With all these pregnancy hormones I could cry at the drop of a hat. Ok, so I'm a sap even without the hormones, but I will use the excuse while I can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home