Onto baseball...
My brother brought over a little baseball tee for Emily yesterday. She loves that thing. I have to yell and cheer "Good hit, Emily!" everytime she hits the ball. That's what the daddy in her favorite book says everytime Emily the bunny hits the ball. She cracks me up.
My brother told Emily to tell Daddy that he'd come over and teach her how to hit since Daddy only knows about sissy sports like soccer. Ha!
We had a near meltdown at dinner again tonight. I made cheeseburger pie, something that Emily usually likes. She takes a bite and chews it, but holds it there in her mouth and starts to cry. She wanted to spit it out.
So we told her no more spitting out her food at the dinner table, it's not good manners, yada yada, swallow your food.
Wouldn't you know she swallowed it, looked up at me, and said, "That's yummy, Mommy." And she goes on to finish her plate and ask for seconds. Jim and I just looked at each other like "What the hell just happened?!" Lemme tell you, it was so hard not to start laughing.

3 Comments:
Why does E always sound so suprised in your re-tellings that you cooka good meal? That makes me laugh.
She looks so grown up. She is really beautiful. I am suprised at the same look in A's eyes. They are gorgeous kids.
that is too funny Heather! She makes me laugh.
We have one of those T-ball sets for Kenzie. She is completely disinterested. I bet if E came over and wanted to play with it Kenzie would be all over it!
ha ha ha.
Take care and have a good day.
I can't believe how grown up she is looking heather... so beautiful. and let's face it... silly girl!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home