She's killing me!
I was driving to the store the other day with both kids in the car. We were following a school bus, and Emily pipes up, "Look, Mommy! A school bus!" I said, "Yep, the school bus is picking the kids up from school."
She then tells me, "I can't wait to go to school, Mom!"
I'm glad she's looking forward to school, but I'm really glad that I don't have to deal with this for another 3 years! It makes me sad just thinking about it. When that time comes, then I have a whole other set of worries on my lap.
Will she be scared?
Will the other kids be nice to her?
Will she make friends easily?
Sometimes I just want to wrap her up and keep her right by my side forever, and protect her from all the mean, bad things out there.
We went to the zoo this weekend. We had such a good time. Emily was so excited about everything. It was a long day, but a good one.
She then tells me, "I can't wait to go to school, Mom!"
I'm glad she's looking forward to school, but I'm really glad that I don't have to deal with this for another 3 years! It makes me sad just thinking about it. When that time comes, then I have a whole other set of worries on my lap.
Will she be scared?
Will the other kids be nice to her?
Will she make friends easily?
Sometimes I just want to wrap her up and keep her right by my side forever, and protect her from all the mean, bad things out there.
We went to the zoo this weekend. We had such a good time. Emily was so excited about everything. It was a long day, but a good one.

2 Comments:
Awww kids grow too fast. Every time Ben sees a school bus he tells me he wants to go to school.
Awww...that's so cute. I'm already dreading school too!
Post a Comment
<< Home