Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I really shouldn't laugh...

...but it was hard not to.

Emily picked up my pen and accidentally drew a line down her forehead. I grabbed it right away and said, "Oh no, you don't color on yourself!" Not yelling or anything, just more like an "oh man!"

So she got hysterical. She cried and cried, dropping the pen like it was on fire. Then I showed her in the mirror and she flipped out, clinging to me and crying.

Who the hell knows what goes through the minds of 2-year-olds. I mean, it's ink for goodness sake!

Another Emily funny:

Jim's sister found these small rubber Oswald characters (Oswald is a show on Noggin for those not familiar... I think it's actually replaced Oobi as her favorite). She and I were playing with them - she was Oswald, and I was Weenie the dog. Weenie fell on the floor and said, "Oswald, help me!" Emily holds Oswald (an octopus) near Weenie and says, "I can't help you! I don't have any fingers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home