Cereal's a hit!
Alex has continued eating like a little piggy. His normal 5oz bottles didn't seem to be cutting it, yet the 6oz bottles seemed like too much at times. Not to mention that it caused an increase in spitting up, which we really don't need, thank you very much.
So we decided to give cereal a whirl. And boy does Alex love it! I'm surprised at how well he's doing. Tonight he started yelling at me because I stopped feeding him momentarily to turn around and talk to Jim. I didn't expect him to catch on this quickly.

Jim stepped on the scale with Alex last night, and then subtracted his own weight. By our calculations, Alex is nearly 16 pounds at (almost) 4 months. We'll see what the "official" measurements are at his checkup next week. I swear he seems bigger than what Emily did at this age.
So we decided to give cereal a whirl. And boy does Alex love it! I'm surprised at how well he's doing. Tonight he started yelling at me because I stopped feeding him momentarily to turn around and talk to Jim. I didn't expect him to catch on this quickly.

Jim stepped on the scale with Alex last night, and then subtracted his own weight. By our calculations, Alex is nearly 16 pounds at (almost) 4 months. We'll see what the "official" measurements are at his checkup next week. I swear he seems bigger than what Emily did at this age.

1 Comments:
He's so cute! I love when they eat cereal for the first time. So cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home