Sunday, August 07, 2005

A lazy Sunday

Isn't that what Sundays are supposed to be? I think I stayed in my pjs until nearly 2pm. It was nice not having any plans for the day.

We went for a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon. That's what finally caused me to get dressed. ;) Jim pulled Emily in her wagon, while I pushed Alex in the stroller. As Emily saw our house come into view she started begging, "One more time, please! I wanna walk longer!" She loves riding in her new wagon.

Alex spent the day eating. I swear, that's what it seemed like he did all day. Everytime I turned around he was hungry again. My first thought is maybe he's going through a growthspurt. He slept especially long last night as well (7:30pm - 5:00am). Tomorrow I'll up his bottles from 5oz to 6oz and see if that helps. If he continues to eat like this, maybe we'll give cereal a try soon. He'll be 4 months old on the 15th, so it's getting to be that time soon, if he's ready for it.
















Four months. Did I just type that? Ugh. Why do kids have to get so big so fast? I'm enjoying both of my little ones so much right now. Well, I enjoy them at every stage. But everytime I turn around, either Jim or I are saying we wish we could just freeze time right now. At least for a little bit.
Emily is continuously cracking us up with the funny things she comes up with. I find myself often saying, "Where'd she learn that from?!" And Alex is getting so big and is smiling and laughing more and more everday.


Emily is my new doctor these days. She came over to me today and pointed to my lip and asked, "Does your lip hurt, Mommy?" I told her it most certainly did and could she fix it? She said, "Lemme see..." She gently touched my lip, kissed it (complete with the "Mmmmmwwa" sound), and softly said, "There. That all better now?" I told her that her kisses always make everything better. Which they absolutely do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

awwwwwwww!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home