The Drama of the Missing Book
Emily went potty and brushed her teeth, and then came to say goodnight to me while Jim got her some water.
She said, "Good night, Mom..." And before I could reply, she tells me of her lost book.
"I can't find it, Mom. My Dora book. The Dora book when she gets her teeth checked. I can't find it anywhere. I looked and I looked and it's somewhere but it's not there and I can't find it anywhere..." All the while, she's showing her Italian side and majorly "talking" with her hands.
I said, "Would you like me to help you look for it?"
Em says, "No, Daddy will look for it. 'Cause I can't find it. I just don't know where it is, but it's somewhere... Good night, Mommy. Love you."
So she and Jim are probably lying in Em's bed, reading the Dora book about going to the dentist. I know it was on her bookshelf in her room. She's such a nut. By all the drama, you'd have thought she misplaced her best friend or something.
She said, "Good night, Mom..." And before I could reply, she tells me of her lost book.
"I can't find it, Mom. My Dora book. The Dora book when she gets her teeth checked. I can't find it anywhere. I looked and I looked and it's somewhere but it's not there and I can't find it anywhere..." All the while, she's showing her Italian side and majorly "talking" with her hands.
I said, "Would you like me to help you look for it?"
Em says, "No, Daddy will look for it. 'Cause I can't find it. I just don't know where it is, but it's somewhere... Good night, Mommy. Love you."
So she and Jim are probably lying in Em's bed, reading the Dora book about going to the dentist. I know it was on her bookshelf in her room. She's such a nut. By all the drama, you'd have thought she misplaced her best friend or something.

1 Comments:
That's so funny. Anna gets all animated like that too. Half the time, it's hard to slow her down to figure out what the heck she's going on about. Too cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home