Monday, March 06, 2006

Ok, so I've been slacking on the blog. I haven't felt like I've had anything interesting to share (well, not like I did before LOL), and I just hadn't been in a blogging mood. So here I am.

The kids have been changing so much lately. Emily is 13 going on 30. She's begging to go to ride the bus and go to school. I asked her today, "Don't you want to stay little and be 3 for awhile longer?" She responded, "No, Mom, I want to be bigger and go to school!"
She's slowly killing me. I don't want my baby to grow up. :(

On the other hand, I'm so proud of how she's growing. If you take away the occasional attitude we get from her, you see such a happy, loving little girl. She told me the other day, "You're the bestest Mommy in the whole world." She loves taking care of her baby dolls and feeding them like we feed Alex. I can hear her whisper to her dolls, "It's ok, Mommy's here. I got you. I be here always."

Alex is a ball of energy. He's one busy boy. We finally broke down and bought a baby gate to put between the kitchen and the living room. He's always into something, always shoving things into his mouth, always trying to shove something into the VCR... LOL But he is such a little ball of sunshine. He gives great hugs and kisses, and he's quite the momma's boy. He's an expert cruiser, and he's now starting to let go of what he's holding onto and trying to steady himself on his own. I can't believe his birthday is next month. I think I will be a basketcase.


I wish we could freeze time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

Hey! Nice to see you blogging again. I was just about to post and bug you about it. Not that I'm any better... :-)

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home