I actually don't want to eat fast food tonight
We're making a much needed shopping trip tomorrow. So that means slim pickins for dinner tonight. I need to defrost some chicken and decide what to do with it.
Most Fridays like this one result in me calling Jim and asking him to bring some fast food home, or us going out. But I've been working really hard at watching what I'm eating, and I don't want to go blow it in one weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if we go out tomorrow for lunch anyway.
It helps that today I was noticing I could tighten my belt to the next notch. I got so excited that I decided to try on some of my pre-Alex jeans that I haven't been able to wear. I could previously squeeze myself into them, but I looked like a stuffed sausage. What a visual, huh? ;) So anyway, today I could button them quite a bit easier. But it's amazing how much your body changes when you've had 2 kids. Things seem... rearranged. LOL But I'm so excited that they are fitting so much better now.
I've completely cut out my Pepsi. I usually have 2 cans a day. Now I'm just drinking water all day. And more water. And even more water.
Overall, I've just been eating better and cutting out a lot of crap.
My goal right now is to be really good until my birthday. I figure it's not too long of a time period, so it doesn't seem so challenging. If I can make it til then and I end up losing some weight, I think I'll be motivated to keep working at it.
Most Fridays like this one result in me calling Jim and asking him to bring some fast food home, or us going out. But I've been working really hard at watching what I'm eating, and I don't want to go blow it in one weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if we go out tomorrow for lunch anyway.
It helps that today I was noticing I could tighten my belt to the next notch. I got so excited that I decided to try on some of my pre-Alex jeans that I haven't been able to wear. I could previously squeeze myself into them, but I looked like a stuffed sausage. What a visual, huh? ;) So anyway, today I could button them quite a bit easier. But it's amazing how much your body changes when you've had 2 kids. Things seem... rearranged. LOL But I'm so excited that they are fitting so much better now.
I've completely cut out my Pepsi. I usually have 2 cans a day. Now I'm just drinking water all day. And more water. And even more water.
Overall, I've just been eating better and cutting out a lot of crap.
My goal right now is to be really good until my birthday. I figure it's not too long of a time period, so it doesn't seem so challenging. If I can make it til then and I end up losing some weight, I think I'll be motivated to keep working at it.

3 Comments:
Congrats on the weight loss!
You're doing so great Heather, I'm so impressed. Good for you! I know what you mean about just not wanting the bad stuff after a while. My coworkers at my old branch were amazed last Christmas when I did not have a single bite of the Christmas chocolate that they set out in the branch. I just did not want it. Good luck keeping this going!
Um hello.... Have you forgotten about your blog fans? You are letting us down. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home