Tomorrow: Laundry Day
I made a pretty good dent in the massive pile of laundry I had going. And then Alex started with the explosive diarrhea today. Thank goodness he's feeling better and is back to himself, but I've literally changed his pants 4 times in one afternoon. Oy.
Emily finally started feeling better late this afternoon, and she has kept everything down since early afternoon. She was hit a lot worse than Alex was.
Jim's now the only one left feeling miserable. I somehow escaped whatever it is they're sharing, so I hope I'm able to stay clear of it.
Tomorrow I plan on stripping all of the beds and cleaning everything in sight. Hello Lysol, goodbye germs. The house just has this sick kind of vibe to it. I wish it were warmer so I could open the windows and let some fresh air in. We're supposed to be getting 50 degree weather this week, so I'll have to get the kids out for a walk around the neighborhood. Some fresh air would do us all some good.
Emily finally started feeling better late this afternoon, and she has kept everything down since early afternoon. She was hit a lot worse than Alex was.
Jim's now the only one left feeling miserable. I somehow escaped whatever it is they're sharing, so I hope I'm able to stay clear of it.
Tomorrow I plan on stripping all of the beds and cleaning everything in sight. Hello Lysol, goodbye germs. The house just has this sick kind of vibe to it. I wish it were warmer so I could open the windows and let some fresh air in. We're supposed to be getting 50 degree weather this week, so I'll have to get the kids out for a walk around the neighborhood. Some fresh air would do us all some good.

2 Comments:
Oh man! Is this thing making it's rounds of the whole country! I hope it passes you by, and everyone else gets well soon!
glad your family is better (except poor jim!)
ugh that sounds rough!
Post a Comment
<< Home