She's got it all figured out
We were all sitting in the living room this evening, and Alex took a step as he let go of the couch. We all cheered, and I said something about how I was going to cry because my babies were growing up.
Emily asked me why I was going to cry, and I told her that they were just growing up so fast.
To that she replied,
She didn't tell us if she'd be bringing a husband and any children back with her, but at least we're aware of her plans. Ha!
Emily asked me why I was going to cry, and I told her that they were just growing up so fast.
To that she replied,
We have to grow up! I have to go to school... and then I'll get married... and then I'll come back home!
She didn't tell us if she'd be bringing a husband and any children back with her, but at least we're aware of her plans. Ha!

4 Comments:
I love that little girl. She's got spunk!
OMgosh - did you cry HARDER?!! I would have! LOL! She's adorable! COME TO SEATTLE!!! I want to meet you guys!
I SO wish we could come, Bek. We'd love to meet you too! :)
Aw, that would have made me cry! Alex is going to be running around like crazy soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home