Resemblance
I don't know what it is lately, but I've had so many strangers stop me recently and tell me how much Emily and Alex look alike. I mean, just today I talked to 3 people in Walmart who couldn't get over how much the kids resemble each other. It's funny to me because I know that there's no denying they are sister and brother. I guess I'm just used to seeing them everyday.
I would post some more recent pictures of them together, but I'm STILL without my new camera. We were told it was shipping on Friday and would be here by today. Then today Jim was told that they were waiting on Canon to ship a new one, and we should be getting it next Monday or Tuesday. I'm beyond mad.
And I know, it's not like I don't have a camera at all. It's just not the same using my old one. I got to play with my new one for a week and then it broke. It's like being teased.
I was expecting to have the Canon back by this weekend. We're going flower girl dress shopping with BIL's fiancee, and I can't wait for Emily to try on dresses. She's going to have so much fun.
In other news, we're getting a swingset! Emily will be SO excited. Yesterday I drove by a house that had a swingset out front with a sign that said $25. Jim's going to pick it up this evening. We'll have to get an infant swing for Alex. It'll be so nice to go out and play when the weather warms up.
I would post some more recent pictures of them together, but I'm STILL without my new camera. We were told it was shipping on Friday and would be here by today. Then today Jim was told that they were waiting on Canon to ship a new one, and we should be getting it next Monday or Tuesday. I'm beyond mad.
And I know, it's not like I don't have a camera at all. It's just not the same using my old one. I got to play with my new one for a week and then it broke. It's like being teased.
I was expecting to have the Canon back by this weekend. We're going flower girl dress shopping with BIL's fiancee, and I can't wait for Emily to try on dresses. She's going to have so much fun.
In other news, we're getting a swingset! Emily will be SO excited. Yesterday I drove by a house that had a swingset out front with a sign that said $25. Jim's going to pick it up this evening. We'll have to get an infant swing for Alex. It'll be so nice to go out and play when the weather warms up.

3 Comments:
awww. Emily will love it. I hope you get your camera back soon Heather!
I miss seeing new pics of your kiddos.
What a steal! They will have so much fun! Hope your camera gets there soon!
that is amazing $25 - hope you love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home