Thursday, September 15, 2005

He likes it! He really likes it!

Alex finally decided he likes food. He did great the first couple times when we tried cereal a month ago, but after that he turned his nose up at everything. Rice, oatmeal, bananas, applesauce... I mixed them a variety of ways. My first thought would have been that he just wasn't ready, yet he took the spoon really well at first. Then he started making this god-awful face everytime he'd taste something. So I kicked the solids to the curb for awhile.

Last night I mashed some ripe bananas with formula and a bit of rice cereal. He loved it. He loved it so much that I made 2 bowls for him and he ate it all. I gave him more this morning and he still loves it. Yea!

On the other hand I'm so sad because he's getting so big. He seriously melts my heart. I love the way he snuggles his face into my neck to shyly hide when someone talks to him. He has the sweetest little personality and he's such a happy baby. I don't know how I got this lucky twice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Heather, those pictures are adorable. Isn't is so bitter sweet to see our little boys get older and bigger. Enjoy your neck nuzzles :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Oh he's so handsome!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home