The other day Emily had gotten the cutest authentic-looking certificate from Santa. It's called the "Good List" certificate. It was signed by Santa and everything. I called around trying to find out who had it sent to her, but no one knew anything about it. Then 2 days later she got a letter from Santa as well. It's killing me not knowing who did it. My last guess is my Secret Santa from MH. So if it was my SS, they better fess up by the time we open gifts! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure it out. The certificate and letter are just the cutest things.
Emily has been playing with her stuffed animals a lot lately. She used to not do a thing with them, but now she drags them all out and they're always scattered around the house. Anyway, I was getting her lunch ready while she was playing with them and I said, "Ready for lunch?" She said, "Yeah!" And then I heard her saying, "Lunchtime! Come on!" And she proceeded to set a stuffed animal at each chair at the kitchen table. It was so funny.
I made 2 pumpkin pies this morning. That's all I'm responsible for tomorrow. I offered to do more, but both my mom and my SIL said not to worry about it. So I won't, and I will look forward to stuffing my face tomorrow.
Jim usually gets off work a little early before holiday weekends, so I'm hoping he'll get to come home early tonight. We have no big plans for the evening. Jim said he might start taking Christmas stuff down from the attic. We plan on decorating on Friday.
Today has been a rainy yucky day. I didn't have anything planned anyway. We did a lot of running around on both Monday and Tuesday, so I wanted to give Emily a chance to just play at home for the day. Especially since we'll be out all day tomorrow. She probably wouldn't have cared, I just felt bad hauling her around all day long. She's actually really easy to take out. She likes to go places and she really goes with the flow. We'll see how she does tomorrow as far as getting a nap. I'm not really too concerned about it, I just hope she has a fun day. If we really needed to, we could always bring her home to nap inbetween family visits, but I don't think it'll be necessary. She's just always been easy - period - that I worry I'm not going to be so lucky with the second!
Emily has been playing with her stuffed animals a lot lately. She used to not do a thing with them, but now she drags them all out and they're always scattered around the house. Anyway, I was getting her lunch ready while she was playing with them and I said, "Ready for lunch?" She said, "Yeah!" And then I heard her saying, "Lunchtime! Come on!" And she proceeded to set a stuffed animal at each chair at the kitchen table. It was so funny.
I made 2 pumpkin pies this morning. That's all I'm responsible for tomorrow. I offered to do more, but both my mom and my SIL said not to worry about it. So I won't, and I will look forward to stuffing my face tomorrow.
Jim usually gets off work a little early before holiday weekends, so I'm hoping he'll get to come home early tonight. We have no big plans for the evening. Jim said he might start taking Christmas stuff down from the attic. We plan on decorating on Friday.
Today has been a rainy yucky day. I didn't have anything planned anyway. We did a lot of running around on both Monday and Tuesday, so I wanted to give Emily a chance to just play at home for the day. Especially since we'll be out all day tomorrow. She probably wouldn't have cared, I just felt bad hauling her around all day long. She's actually really easy to take out. She likes to go places and she really goes with the flow. We'll see how she does tomorrow as far as getting a nap. I'm not really too concerned about it, I just hope she has a fun day. If we really needed to, we could always bring her home to nap inbetween family visits, but I don't think it'll be necessary. She's just always been easy - period - that I worry I'm not going to be so lucky with the second!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home