Emily hasn't been herself since the end of the weekend. She was especially whiny yesterday. I chalked it up to no nap, but she woke up this morning feeling a tad warm. She laid on the couch for a bit, came to the kitchen for some oatmeal, and then announced she was going to go lay in her bed. What?! It's not even 9am and you're gonna go to bed?
I followed her in and took her temp. It was 100.2. Not too high, but running her down nonetheless. I gave her some Tylenol and she relaxed for a bit. Looks like we're skipping storytime this morning.
Alex took his morning nap at the same time, so I got quite a bit done. Which is a good thing because I feel like everything is piling up around me. It seems like I'm always behind on laundry, and I'm so tired of the constant clutter. It's making me spaz and I feel like I'm not doing part of my job. Both kids are content to play by themselves at times, but I'm starting to feel like I'm neglecting them to get things done around the house. Maybe I need to get back into Motivated Moms or something. Oy.
Alex's 2nd tooth popped through yesterday. When I discovered it I said, "Alex got another tooth!" To which Emily excitedly exclaimed, "Alex can eat Cheerios now!!!" It was so funny. I did tell her that once Alex got some teeth he could have Cheerios like her... So I explained that he still has to get a bit bigger before he can eat foods like her.
Em had an accident yesterday, and she seemed so bummed. I told her it was alright, and that accidents happen. I think sometimes she holds it a little too long, and then she can't get to the bathroom in time.
Then she woke up at 3:30 this morning and whispered, "Mom, I hafta go potty now!" What?!
She's been doing a great job of keeping dry during bedtimes, but this is the first time she's woken up in the middle of the night to go.
I followed her in and took her temp. It was 100.2. Not too high, but running her down nonetheless. I gave her some Tylenol and she relaxed for a bit. Looks like we're skipping storytime this morning.
Alex took his morning nap at the same time, so I got quite a bit done. Which is a good thing because I feel like everything is piling up around me. It seems like I'm always behind on laundry, and I'm so tired of the constant clutter. It's making me spaz and I feel like I'm not doing part of my job. Both kids are content to play by themselves at times, but I'm starting to feel like I'm neglecting them to get things done around the house. Maybe I need to get back into Motivated Moms or something. Oy.
Alex's 2nd tooth popped through yesterday. When I discovered it I said, "Alex got another tooth!" To which Emily excitedly exclaimed, "Alex can eat Cheerios now!!!" It was so funny. I did tell her that once Alex got some teeth he could have Cheerios like her... So I explained that he still has to get a bit bigger before he can eat foods like her.
Em had an accident yesterday, and she seemed so bummed. I told her it was alright, and that accidents happen. I think sometimes she holds it a little too long, and then she can't get to the bathroom in time.
Then she woke up at 3:30 this morning and whispered, "Mom, I hafta go potty now!" What?!
She's been doing a great job of keeping dry during bedtimes, but this is the first time she's woken up in the middle of the night to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home