Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Shopping

Emily is a girl after my own heart. She likes to go shopping. And both kids were so good when I went out, so that made the trip even better. Em's really good at staying near me, and Alex just flirted with strangers the whole time.
Em's pretty funny to take shopping. Today she kept picking things up off the rack and showing me. At one point she said, "Whaddya think, Mom? I think it fits me. I like that one. But I want a blue one. Yeah, that's good. I like pink, too. That's good for me. It not fit you, sorry, Mom."

Anyway, both of them needed some more fall shirts. I went through Emily's 2T long-sleeved shirts and either the sleeves were too short or the bottom of the shirt was too short. I got some cute stuff, plus I also managed to pick up our nephew's birthday present. He turns 5 today, so I got him a Spiderman toy and a Spiderman t-shirt to go with it. He's totally into Spiderman these days, so I figured we can't go wrong with what I picked out.

Alex fell asleep on the way home, and Emily spent the entire 20 minute ride trying to convince me that she didn't need to take a nap today. Riiight. That's why she fell asleep within 5 minutes of her head hitting the pillow.

Her new thing these days is insisting that she's not tired and doesn't want to take a nap. Everyday. It never gets old with her. I can't imagine her not taking naps, 'cause she really does need them.

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Heather - Em sounds like she has so much personality! so much fun!
and as for the naps... I cannot face the day - Ben is not napping! UGH!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home