Monday, October 17, 2005

Too smart for her own good

Emily has suddenly been wanting to go to sleep on her own in her bed for naptime. She did really well for the first week or so, but she kept playing around during her naptime this past weekend. I think she figured out that she can lie there and stay awake if no one's there to rub her back (which makes her really sleepy, obviously). Stinker.

I just went in and told her that I was going to take the binky, 'cause the binky is for sleeping girls.

We need to get rid of that damn thing, but for now I'm using it as leverage. Ha.

I just went to check on her, and it worked. She's out like a light, surrounded by her big, fluffy down comforter. Almost makes me want to crawl into bed with her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your tales of Em and Alex.

I can't believe he has teeth already!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home