The Feather Collector
Emily showed me a feather she pulled from her pillow when I tucked her in for her nap today. She said, "Look, I found a feather!"
Then she leaned over the side of her bed and said, "I'm gonna put the feather with it's mommy."
Wondering what she was doing, I walked around to the other side of her bed. I started cracking up.
The girl has a collection of feathers on the floor next to her bed. She's such a nut.
Now I know what she's up to when she's taking so long to go to sleep...
Then she leaned over the side of her bed and said, "I'm gonna put the feather with it's mommy."
Wondering what she was doing, I walked around to the other side of her bed. I started cracking up.
The girl has a collection of feathers on the floor next to her bed. She's such a nut.
Now I know what she's up to when she's taking so long to go to sleep...

5 Comments:
ha ha ha. That cracks me up.
That is so funny. Well - at least it's cuter than the cliché of a bugger collection on the wall.
HA! these kids - so funny!
LOL! The things kids come up with...
Our kids are becoming absolute riots. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home