A new idea
I need to start working out. Seriously. I don't do a damn thing and all this extra leftover baby flab is not going to go away on it's own.
So my new idea is to get up earlier than the kids so I can work out a bit. I figure I'll check out those workout shows on tv and tivo them if I have to. Or I'll get a video. All I know is I need to do something. The weather is getting colder, so I know I'm not going to want to go walking. I don't like to run, and I know I definitely wouldn't run in the cold!
Hopefully I can stick with this morning routine 3-4 days a week. I'm not one to really sleep in, but I don't get out of bed easily when it's before 7am. Emily and Alex generally sleep til 7:00am, so it shouldn't be too hard to get out of bed around 6:15. That's when Jim gets up, and then I can just jump in the shower after he's done.
We'll see how it goes. It sounds like a good idea in my head, anyway...
So my new idea is to get up earlier than the kids so I can work out a bit. I figure I'll check out those workout shows on tv and tivo them if I have to. Or I'll get a video. All I know is I need to do something. The weather is getting colder, so I know I'm not going to want to go walking. I don't like to run, and I know I definitely wouldn't run in the cold!
Hopefully I can stick with this morning routine 3-4 days a week. I'm not one to really sleep in, but I don't get out of bed easily when it's before 7am. Emily and Alex generally sleep til 7:00am, so it shouldn't be too hard to get out of bed around 6:15. That's when Jim gets up, and then I can just jump in the shower after he's done.
We'll see how it goes. It sounds like a good idea in my head, anyway...

1 Comments:
oh yeah - you can do it! Maybe Yoga??? I think you would love it! Let me know if you would like some DVD recommendations :)
Post a Comment
<< Home