Friday, November 04, 2005

50 pictures taken...

...and this is what I get:
I don't know how photographers do it. I was hoping to get a decent picture of the kids together, but I can't get them to look at the camera at the same time. Alex was far more interested in the leaves and what they tasted like.

Ah, these two crack me up. Even though I didn't get one decent pic of them together, I do love that first one. Too funny. I also got some nice ones of them by themselves that I plan on printing out.


After going to sleep on her own in her bed for the past 2 nights, Emily announced tonight that she was going to sleep all by herself. We're so glad that this turned out to be an easy transition. She seems to be so stinkin' proud of herself. And last night she stayed in her bed all night. It's been quite awhile since she's done that.
Alex also slept all night last night. He's doing really well, and I'm wondering if the new sleepsack has anything to do with it. He just looks so cozy and warm in that thing. I told Jim I wanted one. Ha!

Alex has started clapping in the last couple of days and it's just the cutest thing ever. I thought he looked like he was trying the other day, but then I figured it was just a fluke. Then tonight he clapped along with me twice. I have to get it on camera. I love watching them learn new things like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

those pics are great Heather. :)

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home