Monday, October 31, 2005

Busy weekend

We had a fun, busy weekend, full of all things Halloween.

Jim and I went to an adult's costume party on Saturday night. I decided to be a boring doctor. I wore a pair of scrubs, and that was it. Ok, so I'm not so creative. Jim, on the other hand, was at a complete loss as to what to dress up as. This was what he decided on, something that was sure to shock his co-workers:

Notice the beer in his hand. He actually started drinking before we left home, so I told him I'd drive. He decided that he needed some liquid courage.

His co-workers thought it was hilarious. I'm still surprised he did it, but it was really funny. Emily thought it was great that Daddy was a ballerina too. She keeps asking him if he's going to wear his costume when we go out trick-or-treating, but he keeps declining. Ha!

And yes, I made his tutu as well. Let me tell you, it sounds really strange when you hear your husband say, "Are you done with my skirt yet?"

We went to our community's annual Halloween party on Sunday. Emily had a great time. I couldn't believe the turnout they had.




I'm really looking forward to trick-or-treating tonight. It's a lot of fun this year. Emily's really excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Jim has guts! I am very impressed. he looks great! And that last picture of Alex is just darling. I want to see more pictures!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home