Talk of Poo
Emily informed me she was "going to go poop on the little potty." She called me a couple of minutes later, yelling, "Moo-ooom! Come wipe my butt!"
So I walk into the bathroom and she points to the potty chair.
"Look, Mom, I pooped! It kinda looks like a lobster, huh Mom?"
If I liked lobster, I don't think I'd ever look at it the same way. Oh, and btw, it looked nothing like lobster.
So I walk into the bathroom and she points to the potty chair.
"Look, Mom, I pooped! It kinda looks like a lobster, huh Mom?"
If I liked lobster, I don't think I'd ever look at it the same way. Oh, and btw, it looked nothing like lobster.

3 Comments:
ha ha ha. Thank you for that laugh. ha!
I think you have taken away any joy I will ever get from eating lobster again.
ha ha ha. Thank you for that laugh. ha!
I think you have taken away any joy I will ever get from eating lobster again.
So funny! Anna keeps telling us over the last few days that she's going to "Sing the Poop song". I'm scared. Maybe it's about lobsters. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home