The weekend
Yesterday was sort of a busy day. A good kind of busy.
Jim and Emily spent the morning playing outside in the leaves. It was in the 60's all day and gorgeous. Em was hilarious diving into the leaves. Jim made a big pile and she'd run full-speed and make this huge dive. I got it on video, and I'd share it if we'd ever go out and get the stuff we need to upload video onto the computer from the camera.
Then around noon we headed to Mackenzie's soccer game. Emily had a blast playing with her 2 younger cousins, as usual.
Then after that, Jim and Emily went out to see Chicken Little with Jim's sisters, brother, and his brother's 3 kids. Jim said Emily loved the movie, as did the adults. He said she sat on the edge of her seat the whole time, just laughing and laughing. It was so cute to hear her give me the play-by-play when they got home.
While they were out, Alex and I went out and did some grocery shopping.
Today is supposed to be a rainy day, so I don't know what we'll do. I would have loved to taken the kids to a park around here called Hogback Ridge. It's part of the Cleveland Metroparks and they have trails for taking walks. We've taken Emily every year to get some nice fall pictures. Not sure if that's going to happen this year. I don't think this nice weather is going to hold out much longer.
Speaking of which, here's a picture of Emily taken in the fall of her first year. She was 8 1/2 months old.

Jim and Emily spent the morning playing outside in the leaves. It was in the 60's all day and gorgeous. Em was hilarious diving into the leaves. Jim made a big pile and she'd run full-speed and make this huge dive. I got it on video, and I'd share it if we'd ever go out and get the stuff we need to upload video onto the computer from the camera.
Then around noon we headed to Mackenzie's soccer game. Emily had a blast playing with her 2 younger cousins, as usual.
Then after that, Jim and Emily went out to see Chicken Little with Jim's sisters, brother, and his brother's 3 kids. Jim said Emily loved the movie, as did the adults. He said she sat on the edge of her seat the whole time, just laughing and laughing. It was so cute to hear her give me the play-by-play when they got home.
While they were out, Alex and I went out and did some grocery shopping.
Today is supposed to be a rainy day, so I don't know what we'll do. I would have loved to taken the kids to a park around here called Hogback Ridge. It's part of the Cleveland Metroparks and they have trails for taking walks. We've taken Emily every year to get some nice fall pictures. Not sure if that's going to happen this year. I don't think this nice weather is going to hold out much longer.
Speaking of which, here's a picture of Emily taken in the fall of her first year. She was 8 1/2 months old.

And here's Alex at 6 1/2 months.
Can't say these 2 don't look like brother and sister.

1 Comments:
Awww...cute pics! That sounds like such a nice weekend. We're going to see Chicken Little on Friday - so I'm glad to hear Em liked it!
Post a Comment
<< Home