I need to get my butt in gear...
I seriously need to get off my ass. But I am just so exhausted lately. My morning sickness is letting up quite a bit, but I just can't wake up. And it doesn't matter how much sleep I get the night before. I don't feel like I can blame my lack of energy on chasing a toddler around all day. When I was pregnant with Emily I worked full-time in a daycare, taking care of 4-5 infants all day. I don't remember feeling this beat then.
Laundry seems to pile up so fast around here. I let it go for a few days and then I have to play catch-up. I'll do 3 or 4 loads in one day, which makes me feel like I never want to look at another pair of socks ever again.
I load the dishwasher, but the clean dishes sit inside for a couple days.
Emily hasn't been wanting to play by herself lately, which is fine. I love playing with her. But I used to get a few things done here and there when she'd want to be left alone to her own devices. Now for the most part I try and catch up on housework when she's napping. But I'd much rather be napping or lying around doing nothing.
The truth has come out. I'm a lazy pregnant woman.
Seriously though, I'll be so glad when I get into the 2nd trimester in another couple weeks or so. I hope my energy level will go back up by then. I don't really like being lazy. Okay, sometimes I do, but not this lazy...
Laundry seems to pile up so fast around here. I let it go for a few days and then I have to play catch-up. I'll do 3 or 4 loads in one day, which makes me feel like I never want to look at another pair of socks ever again.
I load the dishwasher, but the clean dishes sit inside for a couple days.
Emily hasn't been wanting to play by herself lately, which is fine. I love playing with her. But I used to get a few things done here and there when she'd want to be left alone to her own devices. Now for the most part I try and catch up on housework when she's napping. But I'd much rather be napping or lying around doing nothing.
The truth has come out. I'm a lazy pregnant woman.
Seriously though, I'll be so glad when I get into the 2nd trimester in another couple weeks or so. I hope my energy level will go back up by then. I don't really like being lazy. Okay, sometimes I do, but not this lazy...

1 Comments:
I could've written your post myself! I'm feeling soooo tired lately and well the laundry and dish thing. Yep, I understand!
Post a Comment
<< Home