Quiet time for Mommy
Emily went to the park with my mom and dad this morning. She had such a good time. They walked along trails, threw rocks into the lake, and went on the swings. Then my mom and dad took her to a diner and they had lunch together. Em was exhausted when she came home and fell asleep within 5 minutes. I would bet that my parents are just as tired...
I love when my parents take her out. It gives me some free time, but mostly it gives Emily the chance to spend some one-on-one time with them. She walked out the door with them, yelling "See you later!" She adores them, and they of course adore her.
So while they were gone, I got some laundry done, made the bed, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and played a bit on the computer. I found some awesome new fonts, including one I've been in search of for awhile now.
I've been feeling pretty good lately. Just tired. I usually go to bed around 10:30 or so. Sometimes later. I don't think I made it to 9:30 last night.
Things are pretty quiet around here. Jim has Friday off, so we're going to leave Emily with my mom and we're going to go out just the two of us. It's been awhile since we've done that. We're going to go out to eat and catch a movie. I'm not even sure what's out right now, so I have no idea what we're going to see. It'll be nice to get out for a bit.
I love when my parents take her out. It gives me some free time, but mostly it gives Emily the chance to spend some one-on-one time with them. She walked out the door with them, yelling "See you later!" She adores them, and they of course adore her.
So while they were gone, I got some laundry done, made the bed, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and played a bit on the computer. I found some awesome new fonts, including one I've been in search of for awhile now.
I've been feeling pretty good lately. Just tired. I usually go to bed around 10:30 or so. Sometimes later. I don't think I made it to 9:30 last night.
Things are pretty quiet around here. Jim has Friday off, so we're going to leave Emily with my mom and we're going to go out just the two of us. It's been awhile since we've done that. We're going to go out to eat and catch a movie. I'm not even sure what's out right now, so I have no idea what we're going to see. It'll be nice to get out for a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home