The best maternity pants
I finally got my hands on the most comfortable maternity pants. I told Jim that I may just have to wear them everyday. They are light brown corduroy boot cut pants with the underbelly panel from Motherhood. It's so nice to have a pair that fit so well. They were super long (they didn't come in petite length, of course), so my mom hemmed them for me. Love love love them.
We went out and did some shopping over the weekend. I was in search of some pants, and Jim wanted to pick up a new cd burner. He found a cd/dvd burner at Best Buy that was on sale - it was actually cheaper than the regular cd burner. So he's excited.
My parents are coming over this afternoon to finish up our laundry room. My dad had been helping us get the room ready to paint. The room used to have nasty wallpaper, but I took all that down a good 2 months ago, at least. It's been "under construction" for awhile. My dad offered to help, so I told him to knock himself out. The ceiling was finally painted yesterday, and the walls primed. Today my parents are going to paint and it will be done. Finally. Jim and I are going to go out this weekend and get a shelf for above the washer and dryer, and a shelf and rod to go on another wall so clothes can be hung up. It'll also give us some more storage space. Our laundry room is actually pretty big. There's enough room to leave the ironing board up all the time, which is handy. I need a new ironing board cover, now that I think of it. I'm also going to get all new switch plates.
Next will be the new baby's room, which is currently the office/storage. That should be fun to organize. Or not. The computer will be moved into our bedroom in the next week when our DSL stuff comes in. We currently have a cable modem, but we're switching. Once the room starts to get emptied I'll work on getting the wallpaper border down. I figure I'll do it early, before I get too big. We'll be painting and getting new carpeting, but that will wait until we know the sex. A month and a half to go.
Emily is so psyched about anything having to do with pumpkins. Part of me wished we'd gotten her a pumpkin costume. She would have loved that. She likes her butterfly costume, though, so I'm glad we got it. She'll actually get to wear it three times this year. The kids get to dress up next Tuesday for storytime at the library, and Jim's office is doing something for the kids as well. I'm so excited to see how she reacts on Halloween. It's so fun to see her get really interested in things.
We went out and did some shopping over the weekend. I was in search of some pants, and Jim wanted to pick up a new cd burner. He found a cd/dvd burner at Best Buy that was on sale - it was actually cheaper than the regular cd burner. So he's excited.
My parents are coming over this afternoon to finish up our laundry room. My dad had been helping us get the room ready to paint. The room used to have nasty wallpaper, but I took all that down a good 2 months ago, at least. It's been "under construction" for awhile. My dad offered to help, so I told him to knock himself out. The ceiling was finally painted yesterday, and the walls primed. Today my parents are going to paint and it will be done. Finally. Jim and I are going to go out this weekend and get a shelf for above the washer and dryer, and a shelf and rod to go on another wall so clothes can be hung up. It'll also give us some more storage space. Our laundry room is actually pretty big. There's enough room to leave the ironing board up all the time, which is handy. I need a new ironing board cover, now that I think of it. I'm also going to get all new switch plates.
Next will be the new baby's room, which is currently the office/storage. That should be fun to organize. Or not. The computer will be moved into our bedroom in the next week when our DSL stuff comes in. We currently have a cable modem, but we're switching. Once the room starts to get emptied I'll work on getting the wallpaper border down. I figure I'll do it early, before I get too big. We'll be painting and getting new carpeting, but that will wait until we know the sex. A month and a half to go.
Emily is so psyched about anything having to do with pumpkins. Part of me wished we'd gotten her a pumpkin costume. She would have loved that. She likes her butterfly costume, though, so I'm glad we got it. She'll actually get to wear it three times this year. The kids get to dress up next Tuesday for storytime at the library, and Jim's office is doing something for the kids as well. I'm so excited to see how she reacts on Halloween. It's so fun to see her get really interested in things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home