Saturday, October 09, 2004

Lazy weekend

Ahh, it's a lazy weekend. Just how I like it. We don't have much planned. Just trying to get some things done around the house. We may run out later to look at carpeting for the new baby's room. It can definitely wait awhile, but one of the carpet stores around here has a big one-day sale going on that we don't want to pass up. We'll see if we get out of the house.
I'm also on the search for some maternity jeans with the underbelly panel. I'm having a hard time finding any in a petite length, so I may just order them online from Old Navy. I hate ordering things online and paying shipping, but I'm desperate.

I slept so good last night. Emily actually slept in her bed the entire night until 7 am this morning. She hasn't done that in awhile. She's usually in our room by 1 or 2 am, sometimes later.

I took Jim's car into the dealer yesterday for an oil change and Emily and I looked at cars while we waited. I really want something bigger than my piddly little Nissan. I saw a nice Dodge Caravan that I liked. We seemed to be leaning towards an SUV, but this minivan was nice. We haven't done any serious looking around, though.
When the car was done we saw the guy pull it around. I told Emily, "There's Daddy's car!" She got all excited and then I realized when we got in the car that she thought Daddy was IN the car. She was heartbroken. As soon as I put her into the carseat she started bawling "Daddddyyyyy!" I felt so bad for her. She is definitely a Daddy's girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home