The big ultrasound is scheduled!
I had an OB appointment this morning. Everything is looking great. We heard the heartbeat right away - 170 bpm. My blood pressure is good. And I've only gained 3 pounds! After all those glazed donuts, I was expecting worse.
I go back for my next appointment November 3rd, and then the BIG ultrasound is scheduled for December 1st. I asked if I could schedule a couple months ahead just because I wanted to know when we'd find out the sex. Everyone has been asking lately when we're going to find out, so now I have an answer.
I have my first cake decorating class tonight, which should be fun. I've been looking forward to it. It's a 2-hour session every week for 4 weeks. This will also be nice for Jim and Emily because it will give them some one-on-one time. Emily's been ultra clingy with her daddy lately. He had a meeting last night and had to leave right after dinner. Her heart was broken (as was Daddy's when he had to leave his crying little girl). I think it gets harder too now that she's talking. She was saying, "No Daddy! No Mama! No go Daddy!" With the exception of last night, she hasn't even been wanting me to put her to bed. Just Daddy, all the time. It's ok with me, though. I get her to myself all day. Not only does it give Jim more time with her, it gives me a break.
I go back for my next appointment November 3rd, and then the BIG ultrasound is scheduled for December 1st. I asked if I could schedule a couple months ahead just because I wanted to know when we'd find out the sex. Everyone has been asking lately when we're going to find out, so now I have an answer.
I have my first cake decorating class tonight, which should be fun. I've been looking forward to it. It's a 2-hour session every week for 4 weeks. This will also be nice for Jim and Emily because it will give them some one-on-one time. Emily's been ultra clingy with her daddy lately. He had a meeting last night and had to leave right after dinner. Her heart was broken (as was Daddy's when he had to leave his crying little girl). I think it gets harder too now that she's talking. She was saying, "No Daddy! No Mama! No go Daddy!" With the exception of last night, she hasn't even been wanting me to put her to bed. Just Daddy, all the time. It's ok with me, though. I get her to myself all day. Not only does it give Jim more time with her, it gives me a break.

2 Comments:
3 pounds? Ok, I'm not even going to share how many I've gained ;)
I know what you mean about the Daddy thing. Kai is fine when Daddy leaves at his normal time to go to work but if he has to go somewhere 'off schedule' she gets all upset! And she gets so excited when he gets home every day!
Post pics of your creations!
Glad you had a good appointment!
Post a Comment
<< Home