I'm so full. I just scarfed down 3 Bob Evan's sausage biscuits. All that breakfast talk on the boards yesterday had me craving them big time. Mmm... Emily and I went out this morning to get Halloween candy at Marc's (discount store in our area), but they were pretty much out. Instead they had candy with the Christmas wrappers. Hello? It's October! I need Halloween candy! Plus, there wasn't much to choose from. So I got my sausage biscuits, some anti-frizz stuff for my hair, blush, and potatoes. What a combination. The whole way out the door Emily was saying "I hu-hee!" The girl was hungry for lunch, so we went home instead of going to KMart for candy. We'll head out this afternoon. Nothing else is planned, so we'll make another trip out. Maybe I'll take her to a park as well. The weather has been gorgeous the past couple of days.
Yesterday I raked up enough leaves to make a small pile for her to jump in. I got some really cute pictures of her. She had so much fun. Jumping in leaf piles is just what you do as a kid. I hope it doesn't get all rainy and yucky by the weekend. I know Jim would have a good time with her playing in the leaves. It's supposed to get near 70 the next couple of days, so hopefully the rain will hold off.
I think I felt some definite baby movement last night. I thought I had felt something a little over a week ago, but I wasn't sure. Jim keeps saying I know what it feels like, so it was probably the baby. But last night's felt a lot more familiar. I will feel a lot better when I can feel that the baby is ok, if that makes sense. I'm normally a pretty calm pregnant person. It's surprising because I worry about a lot of things that aren't worth worrying about. But with the recent losses going around the boards, and the loss a family friend recently suffered in her 4th month, it's difficult not to let your mind wander. I have my next ob appointment on Wednesday, so I'll feel some relief once that's over and we hear the heartbeat.
Yesterday I raked up enough leaves to make a small pile for her to jump in. I got some really cute pictures of her. She had so much fun. Jumping in leaf piles is just what you do as a kid. I hope it doesn't get all rainy and yucky by the weekend. I know Jim would have a good time with her playing in the leaves. It's supposed to get near 70 the next couple of days, so hopefully the rain will hold off.
I think I felt some definite baby movement last night. I thought I had felt something a little over a week ago, but I wasn't sure. Jim keeps saying I know what it feels like, so it was probably the baby. But last night's felt a lot more familiar. I will feel a lot better when I can feel that the baby is ok, if that makes sense. I'm normally a pretty calm pregnant person. It's surprising because I worry about a lot of things that aren't worth worrying about. But with the recent losses going around the boards, and the loss a family friend recently suffered in her 4th month, it's difficult not to let your mind wander. I have my next ob appointment on Wednesday, so I'll feel some relief once that's over and we hear the heartbeat.

3 Comments:
I can't wait to see some of your leaf pictures!
How did your cake decorating class go with the rose assignment?
Oh, Marcs! I used to love shopping at Marcs for good deals. What a flashback!
And I'm sure you're feeling the baby... I doubted myself too at first, but that's definitely what it was.
Hey, we should try to get together this xmas. We'll be in Ohio the week immediately after xmas, we're driving up xmas day.
Definitely, Amy! We'll have to set something up when you're in town at Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home