15.3748694 week appointment
I had my OB appointment this morning. I was a little nervous until I heard the heartbeat. I just had all these things running through the back of my mind. But everything is looking and sounding good, and I have to say it was the fastest appointment ever. There wasn't much to talk about this time. The baby's heart rate was in the 160's. I didn't feel it, but we could hear when the baby nudged the doppler. It started crackling real quick. That was pretty neat. I'm measuring about a week ahead, which doesn't mean much. But I wasn't surprised. I feel so big compared to where I was at this point with Emily. I've only gained a couple of pounds since last month, which amazed me. All this Halloween candy I've been scarfing down... Lastly, I skipped out on the AFP test. I didn't have it done with Emily, either. I have some mixed feelings on it.
I go back 4 weeks from today for the big ultrasound. I'm so excited.
We're having a much harder time coming up with names for the second baby. We've been tossing around a few here and there, but haven't come up with much. I really hope we're able to find out the gender. I'll be perfectly happy knowing that the baby is healthy, but it's driving me crazy not knowing if it's a boy or a girl.
Emily chewed a hole through her pacifier yesterday. She hadn't done that in quite awhile. She has two of them. So today I gave her the chewed one when she asked for her binky and she said, "'Nother one?" I said, "No, that's all that we have." She was kinda like, "Hm..." She usually likes to have her binky during car rides, but she ignored it both to and from the doctor's office (25 minute drive one-way) this morning. I was really surprised. She just kept herself busy with other things and probaby figured "this binky sucks!" I gave her the good one for her nap and she went right to sleep. She didn't want anything to do with the chewed one at naptime. Can't say I blame her.
I go back 4 weeks from today for the big ultrasound. I'm so excited.
We're having a much harder time coming up with names for the second baby. We've been tossing around a few here and there, but haven't come up with much. I really hope we're able to find out the gender. I'll be perfectly happy knowing that the baby is healthy, but it's driving me crazy not knowing if it's a boy or a girl.
Emily chewed a hole through her pacifier yesterday. She hadn't done that in quite awhile. She has two of them. So today I gave her the chewed one when she asked for her binky and she said, "'Nother one?" I said, "No, that's all that we have." She was kinda like, "Hm..." She usually likes to have her binky during car rides, but she ignored it both to and from the doctor's office (25 minute drive one-way) this morning. I was really surprised. She just kept herself busy with other things and probaby figured "this binky sucks!" I gave her the good one for her nap and she went right to sleep. She didn't want anything to do with the chewed one at naptime. Can't say I blame her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home